Wednesday, June 20, 2007

some other day...

my cousins came over for a visit last week. their family consists of 2 parents, and 4 really hyper-active kids. they love to jump around, run around, make loads of noise, and besides that, they make funny faces.

i woke up one morning without anything to do, so i decided to take a few pictures of 2 of my lil cousins.

their names?

lil ryan and nat

here are a few pics of ryan.


somehow, ryan reminds me of Calvin, from Calvin and Hobbes! let me show you why.



i kind of like this one. cause cows go MOOoOoo!!


this is one of my favourites. here is another pic which reminds me of calvin.



here is one with ryan trying to fit his fist in his mouth. i always wanted to see if my fist could fit in my mouth. but it could never happen. but i know of someone who has done it before. and that person is none other than marxha wu!


here is one which ryan was doin a yoga pose. he only managed to hold that pose for like 3 seconds.



this here is natalie!

ok thats kinda it.

what did you learn today?

you learned that i have cute cousins and also that Calvin and Hobbes are cool.

if you don't like Calvin and Hobbes, you aren't cool.

No comments: