Thursday, June 12, 2008

schools out!

finally im done with my exams. so all i have to look forward to is my holidays!

besides that holidays, my computer is long over due to be reformatted. something screwie with the software, and im to lazy to find out that, so im just going to reformat it.

as for the holidays, its about half a month of being in kl doing what ever (more climbing i hope). and after i'm off to kuching for half a month (hopefully i can do some climbing there), and lastly back in kl for another half a month before my next semester begins.

i hope its going to be an exciting holiday. well maybe not. firstly i need sleep desperately.

off i go to bed then.

this post is also my 100th post! whee!! celebrations and balloons and party streamers and stuff.

1 comment:

albert said...

Haha I came here half-expecting that you'd have processed some Sunburst pictures over the holidays! :D