Tuesday, April 15, 2008

a climbers story?

i was looking through my blog today, and know what i realized.

there is hardly anything about climbing in my blog nowadays. gone were the days when all i would talk about was climbing. gone were the days when climbing was my number 1 passion!

now it seems that my main passion is photography, followed next by climbing. this sucks... know why?

it's cause i would have to think of another slogan for my blog. which would take me a long time. a really long time to think up.

haha, i think i'll just stick with the old one. i kinda like the name "a mixture of white chalk and hidden laughters, a climbers story with a little bit of life in between". but not it seems more like a lifers story with a little bit of climbing in between. hahaha! if there is even such a thing as lifer.

but i think i would have to change the picture in the heading. its starting to get a little old...

so yeah, i know i'm supposed to post up the sean kingston pics. but looks like i ain't going to today. didn't really think i was going to make a post today either.

last night, i had the longest reading session EVER!!$@#!

i was reading the novel "the journeyer" at 1230 in the morning last night, and only maneged to put it down 5 freaking hours later!! i mean i seriously couldn't put the book down. i did try to put the book down at around 3am, but after a few minutes of staring into the blankness of the dark, not able to sleep, i decided i should continue reading.

knowing me, i love to take my time reading my novels. can you guess how long i've been reading this novel?


5 FREAKING MONTHS!!

and its still not finished yet. i'm currently on page 724.

ok la, one of the reasons why it takes me so long to finish the book is because i only read it before i go to bed. its like my bedtime story. i love the fact that the writer describes everything in full detail, therefore i am able to jump right into the story.

don't you guys just love a good story?

No comments: