Thursday, July 19, 2007

nothing to blog about

it seems that life is starting to get really stale lately.

like a loaf of bread that has been left out in the open for a while. all hard and icky, never nice to bite on.


i have no idea what to blog about, or its probably that nothing has happened that is worth blogging about.

since i have nothing to say, ill just tell you what i see right in front of me.

i see a piece dried up gravy stuck in between my keyboard keys. this really bothers me, cuase i always wonder, how much food is actually under my keyboard keys? i mean after all the times i eat in front of my computer, there should be like loads of food in it.

besides that, i see speakers, a aircon remote, 2 cups to my right, cds on top of my pc, and pieces of paper lying around. kinda messy eh?



ok, enough of my desktop. now here is a picture that i found in my picture library.

this is a picture of my band, illusion avenue, after recording our 5 songs. this recording session was fun, we were racing against time, so that we wouldn't have to pay the damn studio more money for the recording. they charged 80 bucks an hour! recordings didn't turn out that good neither.

but anyway i think that that is quite a good picture.


besides that band pictures, i also found something else that was actually quite cool. these were taken in my last year of high school. this pictures ere used in the school year book, which each class had their own personal section to paste what ever they wanted.

this picture here spells V MERBAU, which was the name of my class.


man i miss those days. days when you could walk around the school and do what ever you wanted. days when going against the school rules and getting away with it was real fun. days when you got to see your friends and hang with them all day. days when all you did during class was sleep...


well i think thats about it. this post took longer than expected.

here is a shout out to samuel, who will be leaving for the land of the kangaroos in the morning. have a nice trip, eat loads, drink loads, and most importantly, go get laid!

No comments: