Thursday, October 18, 2007

TIME!!!

have been extreamly busy lately. don't seem to have the time to do anything.

tomorrow im getting tested on my instructor basic rescue. the bosses are finally pushing me to quickly finnish up my instructor training cause one of the instructors are going on a one month holiday early november. that gives me about 2 weeks to be ready. man im dead...

besides that, its father mitchel's birthday tomorrow, and the church is trowing him a dinner. us youths are going to be singing some songs from the witness musical. more on these after the dinner and when i finally find time to upload the pics.

about jeremy's birthday, i already uploaded the pics in the computer (finally), but always seem to be too busy to go through them and make a blog post. hopefully i'll be able to get it all done this week.

besides that, i also see a new car in my neighbour's driveway. im going to go over there and snap a photo and it would be up soon :D

No comments: